Scene group SKIDROW released the game Rochard for PC.
Description: GRochard follows the story of the humble astro-miner John Rochard. John and his mining team accidently discover an ancient structure hidden deep in an asteroid, thus proving mankind isn’t alone in the universe. Soon after, his team goes missing without a trace and John finds himself stranded on the asteroid. To make matters worse, space pirates attack the mine, and John quickly realizes there are surprising and dangerous forces at work, determined to use the mysterious discovery for their own sinister means and eliminate John and his friends along the way. Using only his wits, everyday mining tools and a healthy dose of sarcasm, John must fend off the pirates, save his team and solve the mystery behind his discovery.
- 5 long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity
- A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality
- Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies
- A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80’s inspired electronic music
- The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard
- The most advanced use of the Unity engine in a video game
Release Name: Rochard-SKIDROW
Size: 1.08 GB
Size: 1.08 GB
Rochard Megaupload Cracked