Year: 2011 | PC Game | English | Developer: Wolfire Software | Publisher: Wolfire Software | 1.62 GB
Genres: Action / 3D / 3rd Person
Overgrowth is a forthcoming game from Wolfire Games. The game was announced September 17, 2008 for the three main computer platforms: Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
The game is a adventure with a view of a third person, place in a dark medieval world of anthropomorphic animals: rabbits, wolves, cats, rats, etc. The development of the game is David Rosen, is mainly known in the community of game development on Mac OS X for the victory in competition to develop games uDevGames three consecutive years.
• OS: XP / Vista / Windows 7
• Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
• Memory: 1 GB RAM
• Graphics: DirectX 9.0c, VRAM 256 MB
• DirectX: 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 3.2 GB of free space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card