- Pre-Built Venues and Lots—Give your Sims’ town a new look with spectacular ready-to-go venues and community lots—or construct your own cool setting.
- Fit and Fresh—Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set.
- Time to Unwind—Kids will love the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, while grown-ups can play chess by the new fountain.
- Study Time or Story Time—Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating.
- New Casual Outfits and Hairstyles—Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out—there are lots of styles for all your Sims’ fashion needs.
Minimum System Requirements (The Sims 3)
OS - Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor - 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM - 1 GB / 2 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
Video Card - 128 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (see the complete list of supported cards at thesims3.com/game/systemreq)
DirectX - The latest version of DirectX
Hard Drive - At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
Other - Mouse, keyboard, speakers
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:
Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
0.5 GB additional RAM
Password : gaju