Secure Fast Installation (Recommended)
The Sims: Castaway Stories - the third draft of a unique series of The Sims Stories.Its time to say goodbye to the friendly neighborhood of his native cityand go into the center of the vast ocean. It was there among the palmtrees and rocks, uninhabited island Sims will start a new life! Teachthem to keep the harmony with nature to produce food and build huts.Live far away from civilization is not easy, but exactly wheretechnology ends and the progress begins paradise!
- Forget about television! At first, life onthe island - no sugar. Abandon electricity and hot water is verydifficult. But when the characters are comfortable in this environment,they will realize that spending time in the wild wilderness is much morefun and interesting than in the city.
- The island is not boring!From time to time, the ocean presents Robinsons unexpected gifts. Everynow and then emit the waves on the beach all sorts of things, or evennew characters!
- Isle of both images. Palm trees, mountains andwhite sand - get into such a place would each. Amazing tropicalsurroundings attracts and fascinates, like a colored dream.
- All atonce! Stories Robinsons does not require installation of other partsof the series. To go on an unforgettable journey, you just need to runthe game.
- OS: Win 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video: 3D 64 MB, DX 9.0
- Free space on your hard disk: 2.9 GB
The Sims: Castaway Stories (2007/MULTI16) | 2.2 Gb
Platform: PC | Developer: Maxis | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Language: MULTI16
Download The Sims: Castaway Stories | 2.2 Gb