Spider-Man game, loosely based on Sam Raimi’s second movie. Thought sporting the same name, the PC version of Spider-Man 2 is a very different title from the console games. Targeted at a younger audience of 8 years, Spider-Man 2Â servers up a storyline exclusive to the PC. Featuring the ability to go from street level to rooftops for the very first time in a PC SpideyÂ title, the game features a simplified point-and-click control scheme allowing for true mouse and keyboard gameplay. Spider-Man can use advanced and highly realistic web swinging abilities to make his way through 18 missions set in six distinct environments. His opponents include classic Marvel villains like Doc Ock and Puma.
* An exciting storyline exclusive to Spider-Man 2 PC
* The ability to go from street level to rooftops, a first in a Spider-Man-based PC title
* Advanced and highly realistic web swinging abilities
* A simplified point and click control scheme allowing for true mouse and keyboard gameplay
* Over 18 compelling missions through 6 distinct environments
* Classic Marvel villains including Doc Ock and Puma