Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (PC/ENG/RIP)
Year 2001 PC game English Developer/Publisher: Codemasters 228 Mb
Genre: Rally / Offroad Racing Game
Colin McRae Rally 2 is the long awaited follow up to the original racing hit - Colin McRae Rally. Just as the original CMR raised the bar for rally racing games so to does CMR2. CMR2 offers several modes of play including arcade and simulation. Play in arcade mode dueling it out against the others around a course or stick to the more traditional championship mode with three different skill levels.
* 4 Player link up option with only one cartridge for infinite adrenaline pumping competition. At every checkpoint you are reminded of just how well or how badly you are performing against the other competitors.
* Compete through 36 Varying stages in one of the 9 licensed cars featured in the "World Rally Championship" (Ford Focus,Ford Puma, Mitsubishi Lancer WRC, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Toyota Corolla Subaru...)
* The physics of the game are both realistic and fun to learn. The player must master the balance between throttle and brakes and also be able to slide the car effectively in order to cover the ground in good time.
* Tons of options for the player to customize his vehicle.
* Windows 95/98/ME/2000
* Direct X 7.0a Required
* Pentium 233 MMX CPU
* 32 MB RAM
* 16 bit 100% directX compatible Soundcard
* Compatible 3D Graphics Card with 8 MB RAM
* 8x CD-ROM.
2.) Double Click on the "colin.reg" file.
3.) Hit "CMR2.exe" to play the game!