Battle of Europe (PC)
PC game Language : English 246 MB
Battle of Europe is a fully 3D arcade action game. Taking place in the skies over Europe, players are taken through breathtaking terrain modeled for London, Norway, Dunkirk and Berlin. A full hanger of fighters and bombers completely submerse the player in the reality of the World War II flying aces; risking their lives daily in countless dog fights, and returning home in a smoking plane littered with bullet holes ...if at all.
Whether the sortie puts the player in the seat of a traditional British Spitfire, or behind the throttle of a captured German prototype, the honor of the RAF must be maintained at all costs in order to keep the Axis forces at bay!
* 16 historically based missions, including tutorial and bonus missions.
* 180 models including planes, bases, ships, vehicles and more.
* Difficulty levels ranging from easy to hard.
* System of bonuses.
* 3D graphics with realistic special effects.
* Varying weather and daytime conditions.
* 8 camera modes, which allow you to survey the entire battlefield, along with multiple camera effects, including camera emulation and trembling.
* Auto targeting.
* Intuitive interface with easy-to-change game controls.
* Keyboard, mouse, and joystick support.
Minimum System Requirements
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Pentium IV
* 512+ RAM
* 600 MB HD for full installation
* AGP GeForce 3+ or ATI Radeon 8500+
* Sound card; CD-ROM (installation)
* DirectX 9.0c